Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

So certain attacks like ATST mortar or command cards that grant ranged 4- inf attacks is what I'm asking about. Does the range of the attack include the range 4 band, or is it beyond range 4? For example if I use Leia's coordinated bombardment attack and I want to declare a unit at range 4 as a defender, will they be an eligible target? and if not, will that mean if I attack using a range 1-3 weapon, will the only eligible targets be units at range 2 and 3?

Hello,

If two ranges are shown, the first number represents the minimum range, and the second number represents the maximum range. If a unit is at the minimum range, it is in range. If a unit is closer than the minimum range, it would not be an eligible target.

-------------------------------------

8 minutes ago, Vozzici said:

Does the range of the attack include the range 4 band, or is it beyond range 4? For example if I use Leia's coordinated bombardment attack and I want to declare a unit at range 4 as a defender, will they be an eligible target?

As the noted weapons (Leia's Coordinated Bombardment and the AT-ST Mortar Launcher upgrade card) list range 4 as their minimum ranges, enemy units that are at range 4 are indeed eligible targets for those weapons.

8 minutes ago, Vozzici said:

and if not, will that mean if I attack using a range 1-3 weapon, will the only eligible targets be units at range 2 and 3?

A ranged weapon with range 1-3 may be used for ranged attacks targeting enemy units at range 1.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic