Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

image.png.c5e9201f2a4841b9aa94465aa0a69065.png

Hi there

Let's take AAT trade federation tank as an example. Its forward and rear part of the hull extend beyond its base significantly (a couple of inches, let's say).

Does the rule above actually implies that:

1. When moving forward in order to enter base contact with terrain (i.e. to avoid shooting via the cover this terrain provides), according to this rule, I can remove the AAT model for a while from its' base and keep it this way until the tank moves on?

2. When attempting to enter melee with this tank, if, due to the extending parts, a miniature attempting to start a melee cannot enter base contact, I can remove the AAT model for a while from its' base until the melee situation is resolved?

TY, much appreciated.

Hello,

The quoted box applies only while moving a miniature. A miniature may not end a move or be placed somewhere it does not fit, balance, or otherwise.

--------------------------------------------------

3 hours ago, ShrimpBowl said:

1. When moving forward in order to enter base contact with terrain (i.e. to avoid shooting via the cover this terrain provides), according to this rule, I can remove the AAT model for a while from its' base and keep it this way until the tank moves on?

No, you may not remove miniatures from their bases to place them somewhere they would not fit or balance otherwise.

3 hours ago, ShrimpBowl said:

2. When attempting to enter melee with this tank, if, due to the extending parts, a miniature attempting to start a melee cannot enter base contact, I can remove the AAT model for a while from its' base until the melee situation is resolved?

As above; you may not remove miniatures from their bases.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic