Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Hunker tokens, cover, and magnaguards

Hello there, 

To gain the benefit of a hunker token in response to a ranged attack does that attack have to come from an angle that crosses a piece of terrian? 

Magnaguards grant cover 1 does this trigger the bonus of a hunker token giving me 2 dice added?

Further with Magnaguards, if I'm getting cover 1 from a piece of terrian does their ability than stack to cover 2? Would this stack with a hunker token to give me 3 dice?

On 1/25/2024 at 3:44 AM, mythslegend said:

To gain the benefit of a hunker token in response to a ranged attack does that attack have to come from an angle that crosses a piece of terrian? 

No. 

Magnaguards grant cover 1 does this trigger the bonus of a hunker token giving me 2 dice added?

If the target of the attack is within Bodyguard range and has a Hunker token it will benefit from Cover (2). 

Further with Magnaguards, if I'm getting cover 1 from a piece of terrian does their ability than stack to cover 2? Would this stack with a hunker token to give me 3 dice?

Keep in mind that a Hunker token is required to get cover from a terrain feature. Your character won’t get Cover (2) as described in your first question. They would have Cover (3) instead.