Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

If I have a unit with incognito active in range of an intercept or a key position, does the unit lose incognito to count toward the victory point or do I have to shoot/defend first?

Hi there,

1 hour ago, Oopoehee said:

If I have a unit with incognito active in range of an intercept or a key position, does the unit lose incognito to count toward the victory point or do I have to shoot/defend first?

A unit will lose all effects of the Incognito keyword if it performs an objective card action, performs an attack, or defends against an enemy attack.

Neither moving into range 1 of an objective token placed per the Intercept the Transmissions Objective Card nor moving into base contact with terrain marked with an objective token per the Key Positions Objective Card are examples of performing an objective card action. In neither instance will a unit with Incognito lose the effects of the keyword, therefore they cannot be used to satisfy the Victory conditions on the relevant Objective Card (until, of course, they attack or defend!).

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic