Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

If an allied bounty hunter wounds an enemy unit that is outside range 4 of Cad Bane and only one force has been spent so far. Can Cad use "No one gets between me and my job" to spend a force and jump (two force have now been spent). Then use "I'll take any job...for the right price" to refresh 2 force and recover. Resulting in all force being refreshed to max.

This appears to work as part of Step 10C but clarification would be helpful. 

Thank you! 

18 hours ago, dustandechos said:

If an allied bounty hunter wounds an enemy unit that is outside range 4 of Cad Bane and only one force has been spent so far. Can Cad use "No one gets between me and my job" to spend a force and jump (two force have now been spent). Then use "I'll take any job...for the right price" to refresh 2 force and recover. Resulting in all force being refreshed to max.

This appears to work as part of Step 10C but clarification would be helpful. 

Thank you! 

I'll assume the question is in relation to an attack as a part of a combat action.

I'll take on any job for the right price occurs in 10c when it is a result of damage from the attack

No one gets between me and my job occurs after 10e, as its based on the combat action, not the attack.

This means I'll take on any job for the right price is fully resolved before you are able to use no one gets between me and my job.