Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Can Kanan Dash himself twice with his tactic ability?

With the ability: A Man With Two Names, can Kanan target himself for the first dash ( if applicable to use) and then because the character that dashed was a Spectre use the second part and Dash again?

As written he is an allied Rebel Alliance character. Then there is a full stop that checks to see if the Rebel Alliance character that dashed is Spectre ( which he is) so my understanding of RAW he would be able to dash twice because of this ability. 

kanan.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I was just curious, when on pack leader and Kanan uses his “A man with two names” tactic ability he can choose to dash an allied Rebel alliance character, then if they were Spectre he can dash himself. If I select Kanan as the rebel alliance character to dash, can he then dash again because he is also Spectre? 

On 7/11/2024 at 5:49 AM, Lorerune said:

Hello,

I was just curious, when on pack leader and Kanan uses his “A man with two names” tactic ability he can choose to dash an allied Rebel alliance character, then if they were Spectre he can dash himself. If I select Kanan as the rebel alliance character to dash, can he then dash again because he is also Spectre? 

Yes. He may Dash twice.