Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

First of the Black Order leadership give power to nonblack order characters?

Hello, I was told that due to the errata of the First of the Black Order tactic card to now include the addition of the word "allied" Black Order gain 1 power, that non black order characters would gain the power as well, can you please confirm?

If I include Rocket in a Black Order team, using First of the Black Order, could he gain power from a Black Order member dazing or KOing now?

Also to further confirm / clarify, could Rocket daze or KO a character and trigger the leadership to give the other allied members a power?  

Thanks!

Edited by Warp Charged Gaming

1 hour ago, Warp Charged Gaming said:

If I include Rocket in a Black Order team, using First of the Black Order, could he gain power from a Black Order member dazing or KOing now?

No. 

Also to further confirm / clarify, could Rocket daze or KO a character and trigger the leadership to give the other allied members a power?

No. 

Hello, I was told that due to the errata of the First of the Black Order tactic card to now include the addition of the word "allied" Black Order gain 1 power, that non black order characters would gain the power as well, can you please confirm?

This is incorrect. Only characters that belong to the Black Order may trigger or benefit from this leadership.