Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Alter Egos and High Council/Cloning Banks

Can a Mr. Sinister team that has a Black Widow, Agent of Shield deployed use Cloning Banks to add a 2-threat Black Widow midgame? Does the answer change if Widow, Agent of Shield is KO'd and no longer in the squad? The only rules I could find in the book around Alter Egos is from the squad building section so I wasn't sure how those interact with cards that add characters midgame. 

6 hours ago, GhostDeer said:

Can a Mr. Sinister team that has a Black Widow, Agent of Shield deployed use Cloning Banks to add a 2-threat Black Widow midgame? Does the answer change if Widow, Agent of Shield is KO'd and no longer in the squad? The only rules I could find in the book around Alter Egos is from the squad building section so I wasn't sure how those interact with cards that add characters midgame. 

Yes. That will work.

4 hours ago, Thorsmjolnir said:

Can you bring a character with the same alter ego as a character in your squad with the High Council or Cloning Banks tactics cards?

Yes you may.

Sort of related, but not about alter egos, If I use High Council/Cloning Banks to add a Spider-man (Peter Parker) from my roster to the squad, can I also still use Fearful Symmetry to have Kraven transform in to a Spider-man (Peter Parker)? Fearful Symmetry doesn't have the same stipulation about Peter being part of the squad and I haven't seen a rule saying you can't have two of the same model in a squad.

• Negoldar locked this topic
  • 8 months later...
On 8/11/2022 at 5:41 PM, GhostDeer said:

Sort of related, but not about alter egos, If I use High Council/Cloning Banks to add a Spider-man (Peter Parker) from my roster to the squad, can I also still use Fearful Symmetry to have Kraven transform in to a Spider-man (Peter Parker)? Fearful Symmetry doesn't have the same stipulation about Peter being part of the squad and I haven't seen a rule saying you can't have two of the same model in a squad.

Fearful Symmetry does require Peter Parker to not be in the squad so this will not work.