Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

My friends group is having debates on how Green Door works and I wanted clarification.

Some of my group members believe that it means rounds not turn, I would like clarification on if it means turns during activation phase.

For the second question we are wondering if players without valid activations on the table still get turns(like if the rest of their models or dazed or if they have less models than their OP)

Thank you for your time!

• 5 weeks later...

immortal hulk has the ability to remove a damage at the end of each turn so with the ability of follow me and similar effects would this remove only one damage or would it be two characters activations ending at the same time and remove two damage. Also how would it work if i have no more activations left and they have 3, each of there turns come to an end of turn "step" and would remove a damage for each of those characters correct.

On 4/1/2023 at 8:45 PM, firbison said:

immortal hulk has the ability to remove a damage at the end of each turn so with the ability of follow me and similar effects would this remove only one damage or would it be two characters activations ending at the same time and remove two damage.

Effects like Follow Me allow a player to activate two characters in one turn. The Immortal Hulk will remove only 1 damage in this scenario--at the end of the turn.

On 4/1/2023 at 8:45 PM, firbison said:

Also how would it work if i have no more activations left and they have 3, each of there turns come to an end of turn "step" and would remove a damage for each of those characters correct.

Players always alternate turns during the Activation Phase. In the scenario described one player will be declaring a Pass each turn and the other will be activating their characters on their turn, The Immortal Hulk will likely remove 5-6 damage depending how many turns each player will get before all characters have Activated.

On 3/3/2023 at 10:32 AM, MxMisadventure said:

Some of my group members believe that it means rounds not turn, I would like clarification on if it means turns during activation phase.

They are incorrect. The card means turns which occur during the Activation Phase.

On 3/3/2023 at 10:32 AM, MxMisadventure said:

For the second question we are wondering if players without valid activations on the table still get turns

They do.