Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Hello! How do grunts interact with Emma Frost's leadership? If they're holding an objective or contesting a secure(depending on the grunt)do they remove a wound? I'm assuming they can't generate a power. What about if they aren't contesting or holding an objective, does Emma gain a power and remove wound? Thanks! 

When Emma frost uses White Queen's Paws from My Hellfire Club leadership if a model can't gain power such as a grunt or if they already have 10 power and they are contesting or holding an objective can they remove a damage?

What about if they don't have any power or can't lose power do they suffer damage?

19 hours ago, venport said:

When Emma frost uses White Queen's Paws from My Hellfire Club leadership if a model can't gain power such as a grunt or if they already have 10 power and they are contesting or holding an objective can they remove a damage?

What about if they don't have any power or can't lose power do they suffer damage?

In both cases, the inability to gain or lose power will not stop the removal or gaining of damage. 

@Mattomattick, I believe this answers your questions as well.