Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Unarmed Station and indirect damage effects

Hello! Is the unarmed station only treated as a ship at all times or only when it is being Targeted directly by an attack? Can it also be treated as a ship at all times such when determining effects of indirect attacks/effects?

Examples:

If the Squadron Mart Mattin is close enough to drop a mine near the station, would the station somehow set off the mine if it is in distance 1? (Even though the station itself does not have movement).

The unarmed station cannot resolve critical effects, but can it be the target of indirect fire from critical effects such as Wide Area Barrage or Orbital Bombarment Cannons where another ship was the target and those effects would treat the unarmed station as the additoonal target from those effects?

Thanks!

Hello!

Is the unarmed station only treated as a ship at all times or only when it is being Targeted directly by an attack? Can it also be treated as a ship at all times such when determining effects of indirect attacks/effects?

Yes, this is already answered here - 

If the Squadron Mart Mattin is close enough to drop a mine near the station, would the station somehow set off the mine if it is in distance 1? (Even though the station itself does not have movement).

No. As the station doesn't have a movement step.

The unarmed station cannot resolve critical effects, but can it be the target of indirect fire from critical effects such as Wide Area Barrage or Orbital Bombarment Cannons where another ship was the target and those effects would treat the unarmed station as the additoonal target from those effects?

Yes.