Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Another Usurp the Throne question

I saw the thread saying you can't double score the VP. I have a question about the added dice, which I couldn't find.

Usurp the throne says:
"This round, Killmonger adds two dice to his attack rolls when attacking the enemy character with the highest threat value. If Killmonger Dazes or KOs that character this round, his controlling player scores 2 VP. [...]"

Killmonger activates, and plays usurp the throne. Opponent is playing an 8 threat, a 4, a 3, and a 2.
He attacks the 8 threat character, KOing him. The KOed character is removed from the battlefield. With his second attack, killmonger attacks the 4 threat character.

Since "Killmonger adds two dice to his attack rolls when attacking the enemy character with the highest threat value" and he is now attacking the highest threat value character, does he add 2 dice to his attack?

If no, why?

If Yes, why doesn't he then score 2 vp for dazing/KOing that character as well?

8 hours ago, ba_tetsuo said:

Since "Killmonger adds two dice to his attack rolls when attacking the enemy character with the highest threat value" and he is now attacking the highest threat value character, does he add 2 dice to his attack?

No. When playing the card one character is determined to the character with the highest Threat Value. The effects of the card apply to that character.