Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Maul wounded a third time

Had a scenario come up where my opponents Maul has been injured twice already, and is on his last activation when he attacks my Vader, who gets wounded. When wounded, Vader uses his "Sith Lord strikes back" ability, doing more than Mauls remaining health. 
Is Maul considered wounded again, even if he can't get any more wound tokens?

So, if Maul on his last activation Wounds Vader, and is then Wounded by Vader's "The Sith Lord Strikes Back", will he end his last activation immediately and being removed from the game, or before being removed, he may use his "Revenge, I Must Have Revenge" to perform an extra attack?

11 hours ago, 脸黑的饿货 said:

So, if Maul on his last activation Wounds Vader, and is then Wounded by Vader's "The Sith Lord Strikes Back", will he end his last activation immediately and being removed from the game, or before being removed, he may use his "Revenge, I Must Have Revenge" to perform an extra attack?

Appendix A lays out the turn timing. Lord Maul's activation is step 5. His removal is step 10. He is still on the table and able to use his Innate abilities until that point.

1 hour ago, EvincarPresto said:

But when a unit is wounded during their turn their activation immediately ends, so would Maul still get to use "Revenge, I Must Have Revenge"?

Yes. Innate abilities are always in effect. If the conditions to trigger are met, Lord Maul may use that ability.