Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Fall back card

When I attack an enemy and he use fall back to be out of range, do I loose my action or I can attack another enemy or do another action instead (something like Eyes in the sky card)?

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Fred said:

When I attack an enemy and he use fall back to be out of range, do I loose my action or I can attack another enemy or do another action instead (something like Eyes in the sky card)?

Thanks in advance

Fall Back does not have the same phrasing as Eye in the Sky so it does not stop the attack. 

ok, thanks, so I can attack another enemy in range with the same aattack in this case?

or may be I missunderstood the way this cards works is not really clear for me : 

- a minis with the stealth ability go out of the 3 range with fall back  can still take damage from the attack for exemple?

- Does an enemy take dammage if it's go out of range and only avoid trigger that can be use in range after or before the damage will be done like push, throw....

2 hours ago, Fred said:

or may be I missunderstood the way this cards works is not really clear for me : 

- a minis with the stealth ability go out of the 3 range with fall back  can still take damage from the attack for exemple?

- Does an enemy take dammage if it's go out of range and only avoid trigger that can be use in range after or before the damage will be done like push, throw....

Fall Back has no direct effect on the attack in progress. A character with Stealth will not end the attack if they move beyond Range 3 because the check for Stealth is done much earlier in the attack sequence and will not be repeated. 

Triggered effects that trigger after Fall Back resolves may or may not be able to happen depending on their specific rules.