Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

If cad bane plays his 2 pip I’m your worst nightmare card and uses comms relay to pass the order on does he A:-get the benefit of the command card (2 attack actions) even though he’s passed order on and B:- can he claim his independent dodge 2 as (again) he has been issued an order but passed it on.

finally, as a mercenary can he pass the order to e.g. stormtroopers if Veers was commander and had allies of convenience equipped.

thanks

Hello,

On 7/23/2023 at 1:59 PM, maverick4538 said:

If cad bane plays his 2 pip I’m your worst nightmare card and uses comms relay to pass the order on does he A:-get the benefit of the command card (2 attack actions) even though he’s passed order on

Yes. The effects of the I'm Your Worst Nightmare command card are not contingent on Cad Bane having a faceup order token or having been issued an order using the card.

B:- can he claim his independent dodge 2 as (again) he has been issued an order but passed it on.

The Independent keyword checks whether or not the unit has an order token at the beginning of the Activation Phase. If Cad Bane does not have an order token at the start of the Activation Phase, he will gain the tokens specified by his Independent keyword.

finally, as a mercenary can he pass the order to stormtroopers

Yes, Cad Bane may issue an order to Stormtroopers. Note that he may does this whether or not he has the Allies of Convenience keyword, as Stormtroopers are not a mercenary unit and so do not have the restriction that they may only be issued an order by units of the matching affiliation.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic