Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Do Winging It tokens get removed at the end of the round if Star Lord is KO'd?

I am assuming yes, but wanted to clarify as once he is off the board his leadership is no longer in effect and so I don't know if the part saying "at the end of the round, remove all Winging It tokens from characters" triggers or not.

I know it was ruled previously that once he is KO'd a token carried by someone else can still be used, but it didn't clarify if they get removed or not.

1 hour ago, TheNorthehrnNerd said:

I am assuming yes, but wanted to clarify as once he is off the board his leadership is no longer in effect and so I don't know if the part saying "at the end of the round, remove all Winging It tokens from characters" triggers or not.

I know it was ruled previously that once he is KO'd a token carried by someone else can still be used, but it didn't clarify if they get removed or not.

Answered here:

https://forums.atomicmassgames.com/topic/10087-starlord-leadership/#comment-46005

37 minutes ago, TheNorthehrnNerd said:

That was the post I was referring to for them still being able to use them, but doesn't clarify if they are taken away at the end of the round or not

They are removed at the end of the round when Winging It says they would be.