Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

I understand you can only have one reaction in response to each trigger, but I’m not sure what classifies as the trigger in this scenario:

Let’s say Commander Wolffe declares an attack and the Wolfpack troopers are within (5) so add their strain from “Coordinated Fire”. 

Wolffe then completes the attack action.

As the attack action is now complete, can Rex trigger “I’m always first, Kid” if he meets the range and LoS requirements? Or is this still considered the same trigger that the Wolfpack used for their reaction?

If no, a follow on question:

If instead the 501st Troopers carry out an attack action, could the Wolfpack “Coordinated Fire” the first attack, and Captain Rex “I’m always first, kid” the second attack or is this still one trigger?

Thanks in advance.

The event that "Coordinated Fire" is reacting to is that an attack was made. There are further conditions on what type of attack/who it came from, but the event itself is an attack.

The event that "I'm always first, kid" is reacting to is that a combat action was made. There are further conditions on what type of combat action/who it came from, but the event itself is the combat action.

12 minutes ago, Mykaeus said:

As the attack action is now complete, can Rex trigger “I’m always first, Kid” if he meets the range and LoS requirements? Or is this still considered the same trigger that the Wolfpack used for their reaction?

Rex cannot trigger his reactive in this situation, but not because its the same event (it's not). I'm always first kid can only be used with a Clone Trooper Supporting Unit's combat action, where as Commander Wolffe is a secondary character.

14 minutes ago, Mykaeus said:

If instead the 501st Troopers carry out an attack action, could the Wolfpack “Coordinated Fire” the first attack, and Captain Rex “I’m always first, kid” the second attack or is this still one trigger?

This is possible now that its a supporting unit making a combat action, but Captain Rex is not reacting to the second attack, he's reacting to the overall combat action.

It would go like this

The unit starts its combat action
   The First character starts its attack
      (Wolfpack can then coordinated fire during that attack)
   The first character ends its attack

The second character starts its attack
   The second character ends its attack
The unit ends its combat action
   (CC-7567 Captain Rex can now "I'm always first, kid" at this point)

• Thoras locked this topic