Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Coordinated Fire and Events

For clarity, Coordinated Fire happens at 3b correct?

"3. Choose an eligible target (In Range (G) or Engaged). A. The character that is making the attack is the attacker. The target of the attack is the defender. B. Resolve effects that trigger when a character is targeted, starting with the attacker."

Since the only event at step 5 is "Roll initial dice." 

Also this ruling means no character Anakin cannot use "Im gonnna end this" on the same attack a clone used coordinated fire? OR Captain Rex cannot use I'm Always First on the same attack as a coordinated fire? OR Mace Windu cannot use Tempered Aggression on the same attack as a coordinated fire?

5 hours ago, Cripsaxman08 said:

For clarity, Coordinated Fire happens at 3b correct?

No, Coordinated Fire says "...,before dice are rolled, this Unit may use this ability." This part establishes the point its used at, which puts it at the start of Step 5.

Also this ruling means no character Anakin cannot use "Im gonnna end this" on the same attack a clone used coordinated fire?

No. The trigger event for "I'm going to end this" is a combat action and for "Coordinated Fire" is an attack.

Captain Rex cannot use I'm Always First on the same attack as a coordinated fire?

This is the same as the above, the trigger event for I'm Always first kid is a combat action rather than an attack.

Mace Windu cannot use Tempered Aggression on the same attack as a coordinated fire?

Tempered Aggression and Coordinated Fire do share a trigger event, yes. They can not both be used on the same attack.

• Thoras changed the title to Coordinated Fire and Events
  • Thoras locked this topic