Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Jango and Greef Karga: "Not so fast" and "Close the deal" combination

Hello,

Would choosing a unit to activate and the start of that unit's activation be considered different triggers for the purposes of reactive abilities? For example, could you trigger both "Close the Deal" and "Not So Fast" on the same enemy turn?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've a doubt about using Close the deal (Greef) and Not so fast (Jango), it can be used together? I know that are reactive but my doubts comes if this reactives shares trigger or not

- Close the deal, the text says when an opposing player choses to activate a Unit from reserve.

- Not so fast, at the start of an Unit's activation.

Many Thanks

Edited by luquesky

• 1 month later...

Good morning,

I have some questions about these abilities and how they can interact.

If the opponent player decides to activate an unit from reserve:
- If the enemy unit is on range 3 of Jango, Can I use "Close the deal" and "Not so fast" ? In which order?
- If the enemy unit is not on range 3 of Jango, Can I use "Close the deal" with Jango, make a dash with him and finish on range 3 of the activate enemy unit and use "Not so fast" with him?

If a player activates a unit from reserve and is within range 3 of Jango Fett, can Greef and Jango both use their reactive abilities on that unit? Its hard to tell if the triggering event is the same or different.  Is the triggering event the same for both Greef and Jango, the start of activation, so only one reaction can trigger or is it different enough for each to trigger?  Is the timing 2.E. from the appendix?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2024 at 5:48 AM, zeusjus said:

Hello,

Would choosing a unit to activate and the start of that unit's activation be considered different triggers for the purposes of reactive abilities? For example, could you trigger both "Close the Deal" and "Not So Fast" on the same enemy turn?

Thanks!

On 3/25/2024 at 8:43 AM, luquesky said:

Hi, I've a doubt about using Close the deal (Greef) and Not so fast (Jango), it can be used together? I know that are reactive but my doubts comes if this reactives shares trigger or not

- Close the deal, the text says when an opposing player choses to activate a Unit from reserve.

- Not so fast, at the start of an Unit's activation.

Many Thanks

On 3/21/2024 at 6:21 PM, Mandaluri said:

Hello there!

In a Strike Team with both Greef Karga and Jango Fett. Do they share the same trigger so both reactive habilities can't be used during the same trigger?

Thank you!

These would be considered different events and can both be used

On 5/10/2024 at 4:08 AM, gon said:

Good morning,

I have some questions about these abilities and how they can interact.

If the opponent player decides to activate an unit from reserve:
- If the enemy unit is on range 3 of Jango, Can I use "Close the deal" and "Not so fast" ? In which order?
- If the enemy unit is not on range 3 of Jango, Can I use "Close the deal" with Jango, make a dash with him and finish on range 3 of the activate enemy unit and use "Not so fast" with him?

Yes, both can be used. Close the Deal would have to occur first as it happens earlier in the turn