Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Wounded characters, and engaged

So I know that when a character is wounded you can advance outside of range 2, instead of the dash you would do if they were healthy. Are you considered to still be engaged though? It was my understanding that when a character is wounded by a healthy character until the wounded character becomes injured, for melee, engaged, etc it's almost as if the wounded character isn't there anymore. Would this be correct? 

On 5/31/2024 at 1:14 PM, mythslegend said:

So I know that when a character is wounded you can advance outside of range 2, instead of the dash you would do if they were healthy. Are you considered to still be engaged though?

Yes

On 5/31/2024 at 1:14 PM, mythslegend said:

It was my understanding that when a character is wounded by a healthy character until the wounded character becomes injured, for melee, engaged, etc it's almost as if the wounded character isn't there anymore. Would this be correct?

No, this isn't correct. The character can still be engaged. You must still be able to engage them in order to perform a melee attack against them for instance.

There are specific limitations removed when engaged by a character in a Wounded Unit(as you mention), but the character is still "there". They can be engaged, they would stop another model from being pushed past them, etc.