Jump to content
Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Recommended Posts

On the Convocation leadership: Is using the leadership on a tactics card the same a “playing a tactics card” per the text on the “Fear Grips World as ‘Worthy’ Terrorize Cities” Crisis?

1. If the selected leader wants to flip the Bar With No Doors card and has one hammer, would that cost one additional power to flip?

2. If there is a leadership ability that costs power to use, would any team member holding a hammer be required to pay an additional power to use that ability?

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/2/2021 at 1:51 PM, Griff said:

Is using the leadership on a tactics card the same a “playing a tactics card” per the text on the “Fear Grips World as ‘Worthy’ Terrorize Cities” Crisis?

 

No it is not. 
 

On 9/2/2021 at 1:51 PM, Griff said:

If the selected leader wants to flip the Bar With No Doors card and has one hammer, would that cost one additional power to flip?

No it would not. The card is already in play so there is no cost to pay to play it. 

On 9/2/2021 at 1:51 PM, Griff said:

If there is a leadership ability that costs power to use, would any team member holding a hammer be required to pay an additional power to use that ability?

No it would not. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...