Jump to content
Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Recommended Posts

If Thanos doesn’t have a suppression token does bleed damage him? 

 

If Thanos uses a bean attack can he use his re roll once per attack on each bean attack? 
 

after each cleanup phase does Thanos have access to any of the 6 stones for the next round or does he lose access to the one he went into the phase using? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/14/2021 at 5:57 AM, Dbroadway87 said:

If Thanos doesn’t have a suppression token does bleed damage him? 

No, it does not.

On 9/14/2021 at 5:57 AM, Dbroadway87 said:

after each cleanup phase does Thanos have access to any of the 6 stones for the next round or does he lose access to the one he went into the phase using? 

He regains access to all of the Infinity Gems.

On 9/14/2021 at 5:57 AM, Dbroadway87 said:

If Thanos uses a bean attack can he use his re roll once per attack on each bean attack? 

Yes he can.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...