Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Tactics cards and character names: Eye in the Sky and Till the End of The Line

The tactics card "Till The End of the Line" specifies Captain America and Winter Soldier are required to play it. I take this to mean 'Steve Rogers, Captain America' cannot be used to play the card and only Captain America can. Is this correct?

The naming for Eye in the Sky says "Nick Fury may spend" there is a both a senior and junior Nick Fury. I assume the fact it hasn't specified means either character could play the card. Unless it is referring to the Characters name and not his alter egos name like in the card Professionals  Thank you in advance.  

On 8/14/2022 at 5:23 AM, Hoboskins said:

The tactics card "Till The End of the Line" specifies Captain America and Winter Soldier are required to play it. I take this to mean 'Steve Rogers, Captain America' cannot be used to play the card and only Captain America can. Is this correct?

Yes it is. 

On 8/14/2022 at 5:23 AM, Hoboskins said:

The naming for Eye in the Sky says "Nick Fury may spend" there is a both a senior and junior Nick Fury. I assume the fact it hasn't specified means either character could play the card. Unless it is referring to the Characters name and not his alter egos name like in the card Professionals  Thank you in advance.

Eye in the Sky is referring to the character name, Nick Fury, not to the alter egos Nick Fury, Jr. or Nicholas Fury, Sr.