Jump to content
Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Wolverine and Weapon X Leadership


Recommended Posts

The Weapon X Leadership card "Are You Sure You Want To Remember?" can be played by James Logan Howlett. However, the original Wolverine character (which has the James Logan Howlett alter ego) doesn't have the Weapon X affiliation. Can a character gain and use a leadership for an affiliation they are not a part of? How would this interact with the leadership only working on Weapon X characters, would Wolverine count as Weapon X due to being a leader, or would he not be able to benefit from his own leadership?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Can 'Wolverine' use the team tactics card 'Are you sure you want to remember?' so long as he is part of a Weapon X affiliated squad thus gaining him the Weapon X Leadership ability despite not being Weapon X affiliated and despite not being able to benefit from the Leadership ability because he's not Weapon X affiliated?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 @AltG123@Kaza

On 12/1/2022 at 2:27 PM, Kaza said:

Can a character gain and use a leadership for an affiliation they are not a part of?

Yes

On 12/1/2022 at 2:27 PM, Kaza said:

How would this interact with the leadership only working on Weapon X characters, would Wolverine count as Weapon X due to being a leader

No

  

On 12/9/2022 at 6:01 PM, AltG123 said:

Can 'Wolverine' use the team tactics card 'Are you sure you want to remember?' so long as he is part of a Weapon X affiliated squad thus gaining him the Weapon X Leadership ability despite not being Weapon X affiliated and despite not being able to benefit from the Leadership ability because he's not Weapon X affiliated?

Yes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...