Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Servants of the Titan and Celestial Hammers

I was playing a game with Cosmic Ghost Rider and three other black order characters on my team. Each of the other black order characters had a celestial hammer. I played Servants of the titan with Cosmic Ghost Rider. Instead of paying the normal one energy cost to use the team tactic card with the other characters I had to spend two. Does this mean that I get use a six dice roll for Servants of the titans?   

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2023 at 6:15 PM, BigNurm said:

I was playing a game with Cosmic Ghost Rider and three other black order characters on my team. Each of the other black order characters had a celestial hammer. I played Servants of the titan with Cosmic Ghost Rider. Instead of paying the normal one energy cost to use the team tactic card with the other characters I had to spend two. Does this mean that I get use a six dice roll for Servants of the titans?   

No, the cost for celestial hammers is something they are required to pay before playing the card, it is not directly a cost of the card itself and does not provide extra benefits for cards that check how much power was paid to play them.