Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Can I Chain Together multiple unconnected ingress points?

If I end an advance within 1 of the bottom of a ladder, I get to climb it and place my character within 1 of the top of the ladder.

If placing myself there puts me within 1 of a different, unconnected ladder, can I then climb up or down that ladder, or would that require a different move to trigger that one?

I'm assuming that I cannot do this, but the question came up yesterday during a game.

6 minutes ago, jsites said:

If placing myself there puts me within 1 of a different, unconnected ladder, can I then climb up or down that ladder, or would that require a different move to trigger that one?

No. Once placed at the other ingress point the movement ends so the next Ingress point cannot be used. 

If you have a ladder that has three points, a long ladder running up the side of the tower from top to bottom and going past a mid level gantry say, ending your move within range one of any of those points would allow you to get to either of the others right?  Such as getting to the bottom of the ladder means you can use the ladder to get to the gantry in the middle or the top of the tower right?

4 minutes ago, Greyleader73 said:

If you have a ladder that has three points, a long ladder running up the side of the tower from top to bottom and going past a mid level gantry say, ending your move within range one of any of those points would allow you to get to either of the others right?  Such as getting to the bottom of the ladder means you can use the ladder to get to the gantry in the middle or the top of the tower right?

Yes