Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

We had a heck of a situation last night and wanted to be sure we got it right.

Lord Maul has Strained, Exposed, and Disarmed on him.

A unit of B1 Battledroids attacks him in melee. The first attack Wounds Maul, triggering his Revenge. This means his Exposed goes away after the attack (because he got attacked), and the Disarmed also goes away because Revenge is his next attack, which is what Disarmed affects. Now, since both Droids are within Range 4, Maul gets another Exposed. The second B1 attacks, removing the new Exposed on Maul after the B1 attack, but then another Exposed is added to Maul, just as the 1st one did due to Combat A.I.. Also, the Strained went away after the Revenge attack, but since Maul was wounded, he did not take the 3 Damage from Strained.

So, because the 1st B1 Wounded Maul, Maul mostly ignores his conditions since he will only end with a single condition (an Exposed) and that will be removed when he activates and goes from Wounded to Injured.

Did we get this right?

21 hours ago, Sleboda said:

A unit of B1 Battledroids attacks him in melee. The first attack Wounds Maul, triggering his Revenge. This means his Exposed goes away after the attack (because he got attacked), and the Disarmed also goes away because Revenge is his next attack, which is what Disarmed affects. Now, since both Droids are within Range 4, Maul gets another Exposed.

Maul would not receive an exposed from combat A.I. Protocols at this point, as it only resolves at the end of the entire combat action for the unit.

Otherwise, it sounds like you got the scenario correct, yes.

On 6/14/2023 at 12:26 PM, Thoras said:

Maul would not receive an exposed from combat A.I. Protocols at this point, as it only resolves at the end of the entire combat action for the unit.

Otherwise, it sounds like you got the scenario correct, yes.

Ohhhh!

Thanks as always.