Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

If I have an allied 212th, and an allied 501st both within range for coordinated fire during Anakin's turn, Anikin makes an attack action, on his attack the 501st uses coordinated fire, then Anikin uses I'm going to end this to make a second attack can the 212th then use their coordinated fire, or could the 501st use theirs again for the second attack?

On 6/18/2023 at 6:15 PM, Inside the DANGER room said:

If I have an allied 212th, and an allied 501st both within range for coordinated fire during Anakin's turn, Anikin makes an attack action, on his attack the 501st uses coordinated fire, then Anikin uses I'm going to end this to make a second attack can the 212th then use their coordinated fire,

They cannot, as “I’m going to end this” is not an attack made as a part of a combat action.

On 6/18/2023 at 6:15 PM, Inside the DANGER room said:

or could the 501st use theirs again for the second attack?

They could not, for a few reasons.

First, the attack from “I’m going to end this” is not an attack from a combat action, which is required for coordinate fire to trigger.

Second, on top of only being able to use a single reactive ability per event, each reactive or active ability can only be used once per turn.

So just to clarify, even if the ability is on completely different units but has the same name can that ability only be used once per turn? 

So in a turn you could trigger 212s coordinated fire, and if you did then had another eligible attack could that attack use 501st's coordinated fire?

Essentially are abilities part of the unit or is it same name = same ability.

• Negoldar locked this topic
  • 2 months later...
On 6/30/2023 at 2:59 AM, HazMatt said:

So just to clarify, even if the ability is on completely different units but has the same name can that ability only be used once per turn? 

No, it is per Unit.

On 6/30/2023 at 2:59 AM, HazMatt said:

So in a turn you could trigger 212s coordinated fire, and if you did then had another eligible attack could that attack use 501st's coordinated fire?

Yes