Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

affiliation and tactic cards

Hi,

I need a clarification on tis point please:

Example 1: I paly with 3 criminal syncate and 2 cabal characters, so the roster use th CS leadership

Can Red Skull (a cabal character) use dark reign as he is a cabal character?

Can the  other cabal character include in the liste benefit from this card even if the genenral affiliation is criminal syndicate?

Example 2: 3 Cabal character and 1 from another affiliation, the roster use the cabal leadership:

Coul the non cabal character use/benefit from dark reign as he is in a cabal team?

Thanks in advance

On 9/7/2023 at 10:07 AM, Fred said:

Example 1: I paly with 3 criminal syncate and 2 cabal characters, so the roster use th CS leadership

A note on this, it would be your squad using the criminal syndicate leadership, not your roster

Can Red Skull (a cabal character) use dark reign as he is a cabal character?

No. Dark Reign can only be included in the 5 Tactics cards you pick for the game if your Squad has the Cabal Affiliation. As you chose to use Criminal Syndicate while building your Squad, you were unable to pick that Tactics Card

Can the  other cabal character include in the liste benefit from this card even if the genenral affiliation is criminal syndicate?

No, for the reasons above.

Example 2: 3 Cabal character and 1 from another affiliation, the roster use the cabal leadership:

Coul the non cabal character use/benefit from dark reign as he is in a cabal team?

No. Just because a Squad is Cabal Affiliated, that does not grant the affiliation to the characters in the squad.