Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Repair, ion and vehicle damage token

Hello!

Repair X stated as "Remove a total of up to X wound, ion, and/or vehicle damage tokens from the chosen unit or restore up to X miniatures to that unit".
Does that mean I can remove 1 wound AND 1 ion token per use? Or 1 wound AND damage token? Or 1 wound AND 1 ion token AND damage token?
Or does and/or only apply to X, and if X=1 then I have to choose only one?

Also clarify please what happens if I remove the vehicle damage token? Can the vehicle get it again after that?
For example AT-ST has 8 wounds tokens and a vehicle damage token.
I repair one wound - does the damage token disappear?
I remove the damage token, then repair the AT-ST (it has 6 wound tokens now), and then it takes three more wounds - does it break again?

Hello,

As quoted, the Repair X keyword allows you to remove a total of up to X of the listed tokens, in any (any/or) combination.

5 hours ago, SergeyStark said:

Does that mean I can remove 1 wound AND 1 ion token per use? Or 1 wound AND damage token? Or 1 wound AND 1 ion token AND damage token?

No, as all of these are removing more than X (1) tokens.

Or does and/or only apply to X, and if X=1 then I have to choose only one?

Correct.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also clarify please what happens if I remove the vehicle damage token? Can the vehicle get it again after that?

No. As stated under Resiliency: "A vehicle can only roll to determine a vehicle damage token once per game."

I repair one wound - does the damage token disappear?

No, a vehicle damage token is not removed automatically upon the vehicle's wound tokens being removed.

I remove the damage token, then repair the AT-ST (it has 6 wound tokens now), and then it takes three more wounds - does it break again?

No, for the reasons stated above; a vehicle can only roll to determine a vehicle damage token once per game.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic