Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Hi, 

I have a question about the "shattershuffle", if I have a unit in reserve and I reach the shatterpoint, which is also the last card in the deck, can I shuffle it and use the "shattershuffle". This way I can refresh the force, draw a new card, and the card in reserve will remain there? 

And the second variant: in the strike team is Luminara, I have a unit in reserve I have no other cards in the deck, but before drawing the reserve I decide to look at the top card (Flow of the Force ability), whether I can use her ability at all, and if so, since I don't have any cards there, can I reshuffle the deck to look at the top card (and of course refresh the power), and decide to leave a unit from reserve in reserve and draw a card from the "fresh" deck?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2023 at 5:21 PM, Ssailorr said:

I have a question about the "shattershuffle", if I have a unit in reserve and I reach the shatterpoint, which is also the last card in the deck, can I shuffle it and use the "shattershuffle". This way I can refresh the force, draw a new card, and the card in reserve will remain there? 

The card in reserve would need to be played first.

On 11/13/2023 at 5:21 PM, Ssailorr said:

And the second variant: in the strike team is Luminara, I have a unit in reserve I have no other cards in the deck, but before drawing the reserve I decide to look at the top card (Flow of the Force ability), whether I can use her ability at all, and if so, since I don't have any cards there, can I reshuffle the deck to look at the top card (and of course refresh the power), and decide to leave a unit from reserve in reserve and draw a card from the "fresh" deck?

You would not be able to use it in this scenario.