Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Hello,

I have a question about Captain Marvel, Cosmic Avenger Normal/Binary. When building out a roster of 10 characters and I choose to take Captain Marvel, are both normal and binary considered one character? The binary form does not take up a slot as one of the ten characters on my roster. Now, to a second question. When selecting to use Captain Marvel in a game after the crisis cards are pulled, I only need to pay the five threat level that Captain Marvel has on her normal form. I do not have to pay to have the binary form on standby, awaiting when I can trigger the superpower that allows me to swap between normal and binary.

Thank you

1 hour ago, MamaDragon said:

Hello,

I have a question about Captain Marvel, Cosmic Avenger Normal/Binary. When building out a roster of 10 characters and I choose to take Captain Marvel, are both normal and binary considered one character? The binary form does not take up a slot as one of the ten characters on my roster. Now, to a second question. When selecting to use Captain Marvel in a game after the crisis cards are pulled, I only need to pay the five threat level that Captain Marvel has on her normal form. I do not have to pay to have the binary form on standby, awaiting when I can trigger the superpower that allows me to swap between normal and binary.

Thank you

Captain Marvel, Cosmic Avenger is the character. Normal and Binary are the names of her Transform versions. 

She takes up one spot in a roster or squad. You do not pay for each version individually.