Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Gore and legal placement

On 2/13/2024 at 7:46 PM, zorrax said:

What happens when you don't know rhino won't fit, so you move the model to try and then find out it won't fit? 

If you know ahead of time you can’t fit, you just don’t perform that rule. The placement is lost.

If you go to move the model and only then find out you can’t place him, you put him back where he was as best as possible, following the margin of error rules from the challenger document

1 hour ago, Thoras said:

If you know ahead of time you can’t fit, you just don’t perform that rule. The placement is lost.

If you go to move the model and only then find out you can’t place him, you put him back where he was as best as possible, following the margin of error rules from the challenger document

How am I to do this and does this rule overrule the number of tools and how they're used. 

I only ask as you're using a range 1 tool to place, so you can't use a range ruler to mark and you aren't allowed to measure angles and bending the tool to a right angle would be the best option to mark a spot.

Can I use tokens to surround his spot whole checking as they are components included with the game? 

1 hour ago, BProxy said:

How am I to do this and does this rule overrule the number of tools and how they're used. 

You and your opponents will need to work together to determine the best way to do this keeping the Margin of Error rule in mind. A Watcher at an event would also be able to assist.