Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Mystique - Freedom Force Leadership Ability

Mystiques leadership ability has an interact (Secure Objective Token) which goes away if an enemy character contests the objective. What is the timing of this interaction? Is it removed in the cleanup phase or the moment an enemy comes within 1 of the objective? Does the timing change if I have a healthy character on the object and a dazed or injured enemy character moves within range 1?

Just making sure I understand correctly. A character is contesting based on if they are standing close enough to an objective. The moment they are close enough they begin contesting therefore when a character gets in range the token is immediately removed? (Whether the character is injured or healthy)

15 hours ago, Carefree Llama said:

Just making sure I understand correctly. A character is contesting based on if they are standing close enough to an objective. The moment they are close enough they begin contesting therefore when a character gets in range the token is immediately removed? (Whether the character is injured or healthy)

All of that is correct. 

Edit for clarity: The final position of the model is what counts for contesting. Pushing a model past an objective or advancing past it would not contest during the movement of the model.