Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Splitting Commands Resolved with Dial and Token

If I resolve a command by spending a Dial and a Token I have to spend both at the same time. If I have some other effect that shares a timing window with resolving that command, can I split up the Dial and Token effects of the command and resolve the other effect between them?

For example, if my ship has External Racks equipped and I resolve a Concentrate Fire Command by spending both a Dial and Token can I add the dice from the CF dial, then resolve External Racks to add two more dice, then re-roll one of them with the CF token?

Hello!

If I resolve a command by spending a Dial and a Token I have to spend both at the same time

Yes, correct.

If I have some other effect that shares a timing window with resolving that command, can I split up the Dial and Token effects of the command and resolve the other effect between them?

No, using your example, you would not be able to resolve the Concentrate Fire command effect in the manner described.
When you choose to resolve the Concentrate Fire effect, you must finish the effect in full before moving on to another effect unless otherwise specified by another cards ability.