Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Displacement, base contact and withdraw relations

Can I move my Creature Trooper:

• Displacing enemy unit minis, but NOT the leader:
    • Will I be in melee with the unit? - I assume not necessarily because my oponent will decide cohesion.
    • If I finish a movement touching the unit leader, will I be engaged? Or will the leader be displaced?
  • Displacing the enemy unit, including the leader:
    • Will I be in melee with the unit? - I assume not necessarily because my oponent will decide both displacement induced move and cohesion.

Can I withdraw my Creature Trooper:

• Displacing the unit im in melee with?
  • Displacing other units that are not engaged?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2023 at 2:23 AM, szymciu said:

Displacing enemy unit minis, but NOT the leader:

• Will I be in melee with the unit? - I assume not necessarily because my opponent will decide cohesion.

A displaced mini cannot be placed into base contact with an enemy mini. If the creature trooper displaced one or more enemy minis but did not end in base contact with any, it will not be engaged.

• If I finish a movement touching the unit leader, will I be engaged? Or will the leader be displaced?

If the creature trooper ends in base contact with the enemy unit leader, they will both become engaged. The enemy unit leader is not displaced unless its base is overlapped by the creature trooper.

Can I withdraw my Creature Trooper:

• Displacing the unit im in melee with?

Yes. Creature troopers may displace units as they withdraw.

• Displacing other units that are not engaged?

Yes, creature troopers may displace other units when performing a withdraw move.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic