Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Agent Venom's Foreign Assignment Card Limitations

Can you pay to use one (or multiple) bullet point ability on the card for more than 1 time?

Example: Agent Venom has 10 power, he pays 10 power to use starlord's full auto for 5 time. RAW it doesn't seem to limite how many times he can select each character on the card, while similar cards seem to have limitations to prevent people from spamming one ability. 

Hello!  I dont think it does, but would like to verify that you cannot select the same option when playing Foreign Assignment and pay 6 energy and use Full-Auto 3 times if Agent Venom is near Star-Lord.  It does not specifically say you cannot use each ability more than once, or only once each.  Thank you kindly

• 2 weeks later...

choose an option for each 2 power spent, resolve each option completel before choosing the next.

So nothing on any of the text options says you can only pick an option 1 time? does this mean i could spend 10 power standing next to star lord, and use 5 full auto attacks since i would be selecting star lord > resolve. Then star lord > resolve etc...

(( i don't assume this works but just curious ))