Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Ms. Marvel's embiggen superpowrr

My question about Embiggened is how exactly does it work. When she goes from normal to embiggened, do you place the new minature within range 1 of the normal version? Same goes with for opposite, when she trasnformes from embiggened to normal would you place the new miniature within range 1 of the embiggened minature?

20 minutes ago, jffb213 said:

My question about Embiggened is how exactly does it work. When she goes from normal to embiggened, do you place the new minature within range 1 of the normal version? Same goes with for opposite, when she trasnformes from embiggened to normal would you place the new miniature within range 1 of the embiggened minature?

That is correct, yes.

Notice the superpower uses the word “transform”, which is a rule you can find explained in Appendix D of the rulebook.

2 hours ago, firbison said:

i also had a question to this when she is in her embiggened form and she goes back to normal mode can she be placed within her profile of the large base or is it limited to only being base to base with her other form because of game mechanics 

As per the steps in Appendix E, the new forms miniature must be placed before the current form’s miniature is removed