Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

if mysterio is under the effect of iron bound books of shuma-gorath and the attacking player pays for the smoke and mirrors cost can i still change it to a mystic attack with iron bound books or am i stuck having to take it as a physical attack 

26 minutes ago, firbison said:

if mysterio is under the effect of iron bound books of shuma-gorath and the attacking player pays for the smoke and mirrors cost can i still change it to a mystic attack with iron bound books or am i stuck having to take it as a physical attack 

Yes. However, Mysterio’s controller can specify which effect, Iron-Bound Books of Shuma-Gorath or Smoke and Mirrors, is resolved first. 

so follow up question, if red guardian is under the effects of iron bound books can he time his focused repulsion field to count blanks and then switch it to a mystic attack and still count blanks, are both there times the same so i can choose to do them in that order 

59 minutes ago, firbison said:

so follow up question, if red guardian is under the effects of iron bound books can he time his focused repulsion field to count blanks and then switch it to a mystic attack and still count blanks, are both there times the same so i can choose to do them in that order 

Yes.