Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Changing Elevation during Push and Pull

If the enemy character is standing on  a terrain future and I push/pull it off this terrain, can I choose at which elevation the model will end?

as an example: the enemy character is at elevation 2. I push him above an elevation 1 gantry. Will he drop onto the gantry or can I choose to place him under the gantry?

Edited by Mat

On 7/5/2023 at 4:26 AM, Mat said:

If the enemy character is standing on  a terrain future and I push/pull it off this terrain, can I choose at which elevation the model will end?

Only in as much as you are able to pick the direction of the push/pull within the limits of the tool. Once you have picked a direction though, you are not able to choose between elevations. 

On 7/5/2023 at 4:26 AM, Mat said:

the enemy character is at elevation 2. I push him above an elevation 1 gantry. Will he drop onto the gantry or can I choose to place him under the gantry?

There is no choice available there. If they can, they will end on the gantry. If they can't due to being unable to place at the end position due to terrain or characters being present, they will "rewind" along the path they took to the first legal landing spot.

A character is considered to be at its starting elevation for the duration of a movement, until it ends the movement.