Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Amazing Spider Man's Witty Banter with Mastered Spider-Sense

People keep linking to that older post but correct me if I'm wrong the older post was reversed and says he would gain the power.  I think he would also gian the power using the spider foes leadership as he is the one re rolling the opponents die.

The new ruling is that yes, the Doctor Octopus playing the card can receive power from Scientific Hubris if a critical is rolled during the resolution of the card.

35 minutes ago, bonebreak said:

People keep linking to that older post but correct me if I'm wrong the older post was reversed and says he would gain the power.  I think he would also gian the power using the spider foes leadership as he is the one re rolling the opponents die.

The new ruling is that yes, the Doctor Octopus playing the card can receive power from Scientific Hubris if a critical is rolled during the resolution of the card.

The post above is in regards to Doctor Octopus gaining Power from Scientific Hubris when playing Well-Laid Plans (he does) and has a follow up about him generating Power from Oscorp Weaponry via Scientific Hubris (he does not).