Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

If a ground unit is deployed at range 1 and with los to a mine in the minefield condition does that set of the mine?

If a ground unit scouts within range 1 and los of a mine does that set off a mine?

Does a hover ground vehicle overlapping a mine block los of the mine to other units?

If a mine cannot be legally placed during the place condition tokens step what happens?

thank you!

Hello,

Conditions tokens placed per the Minefield condition card detonates "...after a non-repulsor unit performs a move, if it is at range 1 and in line of sight of a condition token...".

---------------------------------------------

50 minutes ago, Pinto397 said:

If a ground unit is deployed at range 1 and with los to a mine in the minefield condition does that set of the mine?

No, as this unit was deployed and did not perform a move.

51 minutes ago, Pinto397 said:

If a ground unit scouts within range 1 and los of a mine does that set off a mine?

Yes; this unit performed a free move using the Scout X keyword.

Does a hover ground vehicle overlapping a mine block los of the mine to other units?

Yes, a repulsor vehicle with the Hover: Ground keyword blocks LOS as a ground vehicle would.

If a mine cannot be legally placed during the place condition tokens step what happens?

Then it is not placed. Note that this profoundly unlikely on a 6-foot by 3-foot table when tokens only need be range 1 from a deployment zone and range 2 from another condition token.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic