Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Timing window for bodyguard and attacks that flurry or triggers another attack

Am I right to assume that if a character like Steve Rogers who bodyguards an attack like Shield Throw from Sam Wilson, and Ricochet triggers into someone within range 2 of Steve Rogers, Steve can trigger bodyguard again to redirect the attack to himself? I assume this also works for flurry attacks that allow separate targets. How about if the attack triggers a 2nd attack on the same target (Sin's Make It Personal) but Steve Rogers is out of range 2 because he bodyguarded it off someone in range. 

Yes he can bodyguard the Ricochet and Flurry in this scenario.

The second attack triggered by Make It Personal must target the original target. The original target is the character the attack resolved on so if Steve Rogers bodyguards the first one, the second will be forced to target him.

12 hours ago, Nukesquad said:

Just to clarify, so Make it Personal's mystic 2nd attack will be able to target Steve even if Steve was at range 3 away from Sin assuming he bodyguarded the first attack? 

No. Step 2 of the attack sequence has a range check which must be met in order for the attack to progress.

I misunderstood your question earlier regarding range.