Jump to content
Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Defenders Roster Conflict


Recommended Posts

I have a follow-up question/clarification, which may ask and answer what OP was intending to ask:

is it correct that a leader from that affiliation is not required to use the affiliation?  And is it also correct that essentially, the only benefit to using an affiliation without a leader is that you can still use Team Tactic cards that require that affiliation?  
 

I think what Artisan was getting at is, OG Dr Strange is the only leader, so due to the alias rule, you could never choose the SS version of him.  If the answers to my questions above are “yes”, then you could still bring the SS version - you would just be playing Defenders without a leader (unless/until another Defenders character is designated as an alternate leader in a future update).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LowTierSteve said:

is it correct that a leader from that affiliation is not required to use the affiliation?

Yes

1 hour ago, LowTierSteve said:

...using an affiliated squad without a leader...you can still use Team Tactic cards that require that affiliation?

Yes to these parts, with my modification.

1 hour ago, LowTierSteve said:

..you could still bring the SS version - you would just be playing Defenders without a leader (unless/until another Defenders character is designated as an alternate leader in a future update).

Correct

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Actually I was trying to point out how is it possible for me for bring a defenders roster to a game that has BOTH versions of Strange. What is the point of giving SS Strange the affiliation when he shouldn't even be able to be in the same roster much less be on the same side of the board in the same game?

PS: I never even thought about using SS Strange in place of OG Strange. I guess someone out there may someday do it...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Artisan said:

Actually I was trying to point out how is it possible for me for bring a defenders roster to a game that has BOTH versions of Strange. What is the point of giving SS Strange the affiliation when he shouldn't even be able to be in the same roster much less be on the same side of the board in the same game?

PS: I never even thought about using SS Strange in place of OG Strange. I guess someone out there may someday do it...

That is not currently possible, you can only include one or the other in your roster at the moment.

The point of both having the affiliation is as mentioned in my first post, you can pick which version you’d like to have access to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...