Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Infinity War League Sticker Power Question

The 3rd Space Gem sticker reads "Once per round, when an allied character makes an attack, it may increase the [range symbol] of that attack by 1, to a maximum of 5."
Lets say I use this with the Punisher's Hip Fire attack.
Would this work for both of his Hip Fire shots in that single attack action, or is the second one outside of the attack sequence and on its own? Would both Hip Fire shots be at RNG4 or would it go RNG4 then drop to RNG3?
I certain that a second attack action would not benefit at all, just asking for a single Hip Fire attack.

Does the Rapid Fire shot fall outside of step 14 of the attack sequence? Or does it happen in 14a? Some powers specify that some things effect an attack roll and this ability says for the attack. Is the "attack" not the "attack action". I am trying to understand how this works in the timing sequence and when the power drops off during the Appendix A timing sequence.

1 hour ago, KavNX said:

Does the Rapid Fire shot fall outside of step 14 of the attack sequence? Or does it happen in 14a? Some powers specify that some things effect an attack roll and this ability says for the attack. Is the "attack" not the "attack action". I am trying to understand how this works in the timing sequence and when the power drops off during the Appendix A timing sequence.

@KavNX I have edited your replies. Please let me know if this edit doesn't ask the question you are looking to ask.

Rapid Fire is resolved completely with step 14a of the attack sequence for Hip Fire. When the rule you reference above says the "next attack" gets a benefit, it means the very next attack that goes through the attack sequence. That would be the first attack made with Hip Fire. It will then expire for the second attack. In order for it to apply to both attacks it would need to say "attack action".