Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Hello, 

am i right is thinking that if the rapid repuslor blast attack on the secondary support suit side of Hulkbuster hits the trigger for a rapid fire it can conduct a double attack and then conduct both pushes together much like the soon to be "old version of madusa can ? 

The push effect of the Rapid Repulsor Blast attack of Iron Man (Hulkbuster) will apply to both the first attack and an additional attack generated by the Rapid Fire rule on that attack, yes.

The pushes do NOT occur at the same time though (Neither do they occur at the same time for the current version of Medusa). They have the same resolution timing, but they are occurring in that timing window during two separate attacks.

Yes, if there are no other rules to be considered, they can be resolved in such an order that they appear to occur at the same time. It is very important to understand that they are not actually occurring at the same time though, so effects that occur in 14b or 14c can come between the resolution of the pushes.

Thank you, i do understand the timing (i think lol) i just wanted to clarify if the "Double S Push" could occur one after the other on the end of the " Double attack" if all conditions where met, as it came up in a game the other day. 

thank you again for the response, really helpful! 

Hi

On 10/23/2021 at 4:35 PM, Thoras said:

The push effect of the Rapid Repulsor Blast attack of Iron Man (Hulkbuster) will apply to both the first attack and an additional attack generated by the Rapid Fire rule on that attack, yes.

The pushes do NOT occur at the same time though (Neither do they occur at the same time for the current version of Medusa). They have the same resolution timing, but they are occurring in that timing window during two separate attacks.

Yes, if there are no other rules to be considered, they can be resolved in such an order that they appear to occur at the same time. It is very important to understand that they are not actually occurring at the same time though, so effects that occur in 14b or 14c can come between the resolution of the pushes.

Hi. I don't get it. I mean both the push and the rapid fire in hulkbuster occurs "after this attack is resolved". In the previous version of Medusa it was exactly the same and she could attack-attack-push-push. Why can't Hulkbuster do that now? What's the difference here?

On 10/27/2021 at 11:16 AM, Fer_SC said:

Hi

Hi. I don't get it. I mean both the push and the rapid fire in hulkbuster occurs "after this attack is resolved". In the previous version of Medusa it was exactly the same and she could attack-attack-push-push. Why can't Hulkbuster do that now? What's the difference here?

If there are no other rules involved, then yes, Hulkbuster could perform two pushes one after the other.

What my first reply was explaining though is that it only appears as though they are occurring at the same time. The pushes occur in step 14a, but they occur in that step during two separate attacks, which means they are in different timing windows.

Since they actually occur during two separate timing windows, if the defending character has a rule that resolves during step 14b, they can potentially resolve that rule in between the two pushes occurring

• Thoras locked this topic