Jump to content
Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Rocket Raccoon and Small Stature


Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Thoras said:

An attacking character being within range 2 of him has no impact on whether or not Rocket is benefiting from cover due to the Small Stature rule.

So he always gets cover regardless of range of the attacker? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Thelador said:

So he always gets cover regardless of range of the attacker? 

Range has no impact on it, correct.

If there is another rule/effect in play though, that could prevent Rocket from benefiting from cover. For instance, several attacks have additional effects that say the defending character doesn’t benefit from cover.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Thoras said:

Range has no impact on it, correct.

If there is another rule/effect in play though, that could prevent Rocket from benefiting from cover. For instance, several attacks have additional effects that say the defending character doesn’t benefit from cover.

Just for clarity, for my opponent, why does he always get cover when other characters don't? What's the difference between his cover and regular cover 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Thelador said:

Just for clarity, for my opponent, why does he always get cover when other characters don't? What's the difference between his cover and regular cover 

The bullet points in the rulebook explaining how to benefit from cover are specific to cover granted by terrain. 

Other rules that grant cover, such as Small Stature, will state the requirements and limitations specific to them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Thoras said:

 

The bullet points in the rulebook explaining how to benefit from cover are specific to cover granted by terrain. 

Other rules that grant cover, such as Small Stature, will state the requirements and limitations specific to them

OK thanks 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Thoras locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...