Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

All rapid fire (Sin, Black Widow...) VS Reactive superpowers (Zemo, Captain America, Vyper...)

Hello,

First sorry for this i'm french.

To be sure about rapide fire (like Sin, Mystique, Black Widow...)  VS Reactive Super powers (like Counter Strike, Body guard, Vibranium shield, quick draw...). If the characters reacting (after been targeted) payed the cost of their reactions for the first attack of the rapide fire they must pay also for the second attack included in rapid fire. I'm right ?

10 hours ago, Marvelboy74 said:

Hello,

First sorry for this i'm french.

To be sure about rapide fire (like Sin, Mystique, Black Widow...)  VS Reactive Super powers (like Counter Strike, Body guard, Vibranium shield, quick draw...). If the characters reacting (after been targeted) payed the cost of their reactions for the first attack of the rapide fire they must pay also for the second attack included in rapid fire. I'm right ?

Reactive superpowers are used once per triggering effect which will require spending the appropriate amount of Power. Rapid Fire gives a whole new attack so if these characters want to use a Reactive superpower against that attack, the superpower needs to be used again which will include paying the Power cost associated with it.

• Thoras locked this topic