Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Multiple attacks, multiple triggers, and dazed/KOd

Hi all,

So my first example, hulkbuster rapid repulsor blast triggering a push and rapid fire, if I decided to rapid fire then do a double push trigger what happens when I ko/ daze the target on the second attack? Do they now become immune  to both pushes?

My second example is Skuttlebut, on me! from a sleeper agent with subterfuge,if the first attack doesn't daze or ko but the second one does do they not lose the subterfuge from sleeper agent because the attacker would choose trigger order and they are now dazed/ KOd and then all other triggers wouldn't happen?

2 hours ago, Rust said:

So my first example, hulkbuster rapid repulsor blast triggering a push and rapid fire, if I decided to rapid fire then do a double push trigger what happens when I ko/ daze the target on the second attack? Do they now become immune  to both pushes?

Yes. The Dazed character will not be Pushed because it cannot be affected by special rules. A KO'd character would be removed from the table before the Pushes resolve.

2 hours ago, Rust said:

My second example is Skuttlebut, on me! from a sleeper agent with subterfuge,if the first attack doesn't daze or ko but the second one does do they not lose the subterfuge from sleeper agent because the attacker would choose trigger order and they are now dazed/ KOd and then all other triggers wouldn't happen?

Sleeper Agent checks each attack to see if it Dazed or KO'd the target. In the described case, the first attack did not Daze/KO the target so Subterfuge will be lost when the first attack reaches step 14a of the attack timing chart and you resolve it. Skuttlebutt, On Me! triggers at the same time Sleeper Agent checks so you may resolve Skuttlebutt, On Me! first.

In the future, please limit threads to one question.