Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Exhibit "A"

I agree with the answer provided in exhibit "A" about the adjusting of the mini to be within/out of range "X" after it was placed using the movement tool (free move action). Although this method is illegally used a lot, exhibit "A" (the way I read it) does not address placing the mini of choice down between 2 preexisting standard tools (that may or may not be overlapping).

Is the base of the mini (being moved) treated as a measuring tool if more than one standard tool is already on the board? Maybe this was answered but it wasn't clear to me, I'm sorry.

11 hours ago, Artisan said:

Exhibit "A"

I agree with the answer provided in exhibit "A" about the adjusting of the mini to be within/out of range "X" after it was placed using the movement tool (free move action). Although this method is illegally used a lot, exhibit "A" (the way I read it) does not address placing the mini of choice down between 2 preexisting standard tools (that may or may not be overlapping).

Is the base of the mini (being moved) treated as a measuring tool if more than one standard tool is already on the board? Maybe this was answered but it wasn't clear to me, I'm sorry.

Is your question essentially…

Can I place a range tool against enemy character x, measuring range 3 from it. Then place a movement tool against my character. Then move my character to be at the end of the range tool, assuming that is also a legal movement?

Yes. The same would also apply to objectives, though I would think the answer would be the same in both scenarios.

I guess it could also be asked: may a range tool be used to assist in placing a mini exactly where the controller wants it while performing a move action? This question never crossed my mind 'till I read about using the base as a measuring tool. Now I'm not so sure.

6 hours ago, Artisan said:

Yes. The same would also apply to objectives, though I would think the answer would be the same in both scenarios.

I guess it could also be asked: may a range tool be used to assist in placing a mini exactly where the controller wants it while performing a move action? This question never crossed my mind 'till I read about using the base as a measuring tool. Now I'm not so sure.

Yes. This is what is being referenced in the first answer to the quoted post.

• Thoras changed the title to Measuring
  • Negoldar locked this topic